KhAk-s Design

  Myspace Layout

Without doubt, this work is not still finished long.
I have a million manufacturing idea! And, I will insert new layouts occasionally.

- Grab any "Layout" you would like to apply for your "Myspace Profile".
  And, no fear! It will not fill your profile with ads.

- I have used free images that I found on the net or edited, or made by myself.
  And, I will try to simplify the layouts’ codes dividing it separately such as:

  Background Properties
  Tables Properties
  Text Properties
  Etc.

  Thus, you can change the values you want with your own after you installed one of my layouts.

View How To Install A Layout:

1. Login to your MySpace Account.
2. Click on the "Edit Profile" link.
3. Remove your existing layout code before adding a new one.
4. Click on the "Code Box" at the right side next to your selected layouts' image,
  and copy/paste the highlighted "Layout Code" into the "About Me" section.
5. Click on the "Save All Changes " button.
6. Done! Click on the "View My Profile" link to see how your new layout looks.


View Artist Profiles:

1. Login to your MySpace Account.
2. Click on the "Safe Mode" link.
3. Insert the 'Layout Code' into the "Biography" section.
4. Click on the "Preview" button.
5. Click on the "Submit" button.
6. Done! Click on the "View My Profile" link.

How To Create Your Own Profile
Myspace New Nav Bar Create Nav Bar/Image Nav
Two-Color Layouts
Div Overlay Layouts

  Myspace Layouts Showcase

Nice Lily

True Wild

Blue Princess

Striped KhAki

Romance

Green Dream

Purple Rose
  Myspace Layout Categories
Normal Layouts
Colorful Layouts
Tiny Layouts